Hunt Hard, Hide Easy!
The INVISILAB is the most versatile dog blind ever introduced to the waterfowling world. Unlike other dog blinds on the market, it keeps your retriever hidden and comfortable in the field OR on the water with settings of up to 34 inches of water depth. The independently adjustable legs make it the most stable dog stand on the market. In addition to that, it functions as a comfortable crate for transport to and from the field. It is also a great training tool for the offseason and for use as an around the house climb. It has always perplexed us that good hunters go to great lengths to conceal themselves from the elements, and from the wary eyes of a duck, then leave their dog in plain sight of the ducks, and exposed to the elements. Now you can keep your dog as hidden and as comfortable as you plan to be while hunting together in wet environments. The mesh bottom allows for drainage of water, good footing and is a comfortable sling bed for sore bones and cold joints.
- Only dog blind that works in the field and in water – depths to 34”.
- Keeps your dog out of mud and off frozen ground as a field blind
- Blind is built into the stand.
- Can be zipped shut to function as a crate for transport.
- An extra invisilab blind functions as a place to store gear in the marsh out of the water (blind bags, lunch,batteries, etc.).
- Mesh bottom drains and provides slip proof footing.
- Individually adjustable legs give it great stability in deeper water
- Excellent training tool
- Patent pending
- Kennel Dimensions: 31 inches in length; 24 inches in width; 21 inches in height
- Legs extend from 24 inches to 34 inches in length.
- Weighs 17lbs.